Jojorazzi was first created in April 18, 2010. My main goal is to give my visitors the best experience when searching for related articles. All the topics here are very interesting and updated. I truly appreciate your visit and hope you visit my BLOG on a daily basis...Thank you so much!

HOW PINAY BEAUTIES ANSWERED QUESTIONS in MS. UNIVERSE PAGEANTS

The Miss Universe pageant is not just a beauty contest where physical appearance determines the winner. The woman who wins the crown should be the epitome of beauty, grace, confidence — and brains.

In line with 2010 Fourth Runner-Up Maria Venus Raj’s much talked-about “major, major” answer, Bulletin Entertainment goes down memory lane by listing the answers of previous Miss U finalists that showed the wit underneath the pretty face:

Gloria Diaz (Miss Universe 1969)
Question: In the next day or so, a man will land on the moon. If the man from the moon landed in your hometown, what would you do to entertain him?
Answer: Oh! Uh, just the same things I do. I think if he has been on the moon for so long, I think when he comes over he wants to change, I guess.

Margie Moran (Miss Universe 1973)
Question: Let’s make believe that all of a sudden you had a million dollars. What’s the first thing you would buy and why would you buy it?
Answer: A house and lot because it’s the most important thing and I can’t afford it. If I had a million bucks, I’d buy a house and lot and live by myself and other people, of course.

Rose Marie "Chiqui" Brosas (Miss Universe 1975 / 4th Runner-Up)
Question: If you become Miss Universe of 1975, what one individual other than your parents would’ve made the greatest contribution to your success and why?
Answer: Well I think it would be the judges because they’re the ones who voted for me if I won Miss Universe.

Ma. Rosario “Chat” Silayan (Miss Universe 1980 / 3rd Runner-Up)
Question: If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you select and why?
Answer: Uhm, I have no one in particular but I would love to meet someone who’s involved in politics or in ruling or running a government, let’s say a nation, whether small or big, I would like to meet him and get to talk to him.

Ma. Desiree "Des" Erese Verdadero (Miss Universe 1984 / 3rd Runner-Up)
Question: Why should you be the new Miss Universe? You’ll become a symbol to young women and girls all over the world. What would you like to tell them?
Answer: Well, all I want to tell them is being Miss Universe is a… pride, and… I’d like to spread peace and goodwill to all nations. That’s all.

Charlene Gonzales (Miss Universe 1994 / Top 6 Finalist)
Question: How many islands are there in the Philippines?
Answer: High tide or low tide? (Host says, “Both.”) Well on high tide, we have 7, 107, and on low tide we have 7, 108.

Miriam Quiambao (Miss Universe 1999 / 1st Runner-Up)
Question: If Miss Universe were to become pregnant during her reign, should she be allowed to continue as Miss Universe?
Answer: It’s a very difficult situation to be in and ah, ah, I believe that if Miss Universe, if ever she becomes pregnant, I believe she should continue with her reign if she has been a good example to be a Miss Universe, if she has pursued all the… all the goals that she has, that she had, in the first place. And I believe that she should continue.

SOURCE:  Rowena Joy A. Sanchez | Manila Bulletin (August 29, 2010)
 
Sulit.com.ph - Buy and Sell Philippines (Advertise Online For Free) Ayala Malls Online Community

New opportunities new beginnings




Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

Search Engine Optimization SEO

Search Engine Submission - AddMe
Free Viral Advertising!



Annonces Immobilières
Louhans
Saône-et-Loire
Zilek : Immobilier Louhans