Jojorazzi was first created in April 18, 2010. My main goal is to give my visitors the best experience when searching for related articles. All the topics here are very interesting and updated. I truly appreciate your visit and hope you visit my BLOG on a daily basis...Thank you so much!

BEHIND the SCENE of WILLIE REVILLAME'S HEARING in QC-RTC



I arrived around 9:15am, madami ng tao mostly mga fans ni Willie at ung mga natanggal sa ABS-CBN. I learn na kadarating lang ni Willie Revillame. He was interviewed by media. So, I listen. Willie said that the show timeslot is from 6:30-8:30pm. 


I was beside Willie and Owen. I asked Owen, sana may format pa din na gaya ng Willie of Fortune. He said yes, meron. The crowd screaming, Willie! Willie! I noticed that many people are already infront of the Justice Hall waiting for Willie. Someone shouted "Mainit na, papasukin na". The media stop there interview. And the crowd goes wild as Willie moves inside the Hall of Justice. He shake hands all the people who came to him. And when he entered the building, the people are screaming. From ground floor up to 4th floor. It seems that all the employees stop there works just to take a glimpse of Willie. His staffs was there, Boss Vic and his attorneys. 

We proceed to Branch 84 under Presiding Judge Luisito G. Cortez. We taught it was a closed door but they open the court room for media and concern citizen. The hearing started at 9:45am. I decided to stay outside and had the chance to talk to one of his attorneys. He is Atty. Adolpho Guerzon from Bodegon Estorninos Guerzon Borje and Bongco Law Offices, who shared some info about Willie's case. His very accommodating and willing to answer so I keep on asking. He think, this case will last for 5 years. This possibilities will happen if the other party file in the court of appeal then supreme court. So it's better if this case will be resolve here. He also said that Willie's contract was finished when ABS-CBN decided to end Wowowee. He informed me that there was an accident awhile ago inside the building and they call Willie to adjust his time. That is why Willie arrived around 9am instead of 8am. He told me that Mo Twister is also there client.



I saw Adrian Gret (Segment Producer of Willing Willie), I ask him if they retain the format of "Willie of Fortune"? He said yes, its one of his favorite segment in Wowowee. He said that the show is definitely "LIVE" not recorded as what reported in the newspapers. Iba ang live mas ma-fe-feel mo.

I asked Atty. Guerzon why it take so long I thought it will take a few minutes. Since this is just a motion for the issuance of TRO. He said, it defends on the arguments given by both parties. It seems that the Presiding Judge was willing to listen. I decided to entered the court room. I saw some personalities like Lolit Solis, Ginger Conejero and Marie Lozano, staffs of Willing Willie, friends of Willie Revillame, MJ Marfori from TV5 and Tweetbitz from QTV11. I noticed that the attorneys of ABS-CBN are younger compared to Willie's legal team. Take note, Willie was seated at the back of ABS-CBN legal team.

I talk to TV5 crew, he said that there news program will be moved to 5:30-6:30pm before "Willing Willie".


The Presiding Judge decided to make a close door for both parties. It takes 30 minutes before they finished. When the chamber's open, cameras are all ready. But the staff said, they will exit in the other door. So we walked away, when Willie's entered. I noticed that his not happy. ABS-CBN and TV5 interviewed him. I was at there back. But I had a chance to ask him just one question. Tuloy po ba sa October 23? He answered "Tuloy na tuloy". After that interview, nakipag-beso beso pa siya kay Ginger Cornejero (ABS-CBN) pero kay MJ Marfori (TV5) ay hindi. Ang ganda kasi ni Ginger.


Lovely is the only dancer present in this hearing. I saw her after the hearing, she was mob by some fans outside the building. She's cute in person.


The crowd reacted when they saw Willie after the court hearing. Most people around the area said, "Sikat pa din si Willie". 




I saw the report of TV Patrol but they did not show the entire interview of Ginger Conejero. Even the crowd reaction to Willie Revillame.
 
Sulit.com.ph - Buy and Sell Philippines (Advertise Online For Free) Ayala Malls Online Community

New opportunities new beginnings




Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

Search Engine Optimization SEO

Search Engine Submission - AddMe
Free Viral Advertising!



Annonces Immobilières
Louhans
Saône-et-Loire
Zilek : Immobilier Louhans